Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Water fighting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Water fighting
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday after going to track and field we came home to hang in the backyard doing yard work.

As Eric was leveling out parts of our yard with a Bobcat I and the kids were watering the flowers and plants. Hayden got a hold of the water hose and started running after Maria to get her wet. At one point I looked at him and he was getting himself more wet than she was getting.... [Big Grin] He wasn't willing to give it up to Maria so she could get her chance to spray him like he had her. He got a little upset so I went to set up the other but that wasn't good enough he want the other one. We had to take a crying, freezing and soaked kids into to take a warm bath to warm up.

You should have seen how much fun they were having though before we had to break up the fun. We didn't get the camera out to take pictures which I regret because it was funny.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: