Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Sick Maria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick Maria
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thursday evening her Dad came and picked her up for a fun weekend in Duluth/Superior area collecting eggits.

It didn't turn out the way she wanted because she ended up with a high temp that evening and all Friday. They took her in to urgent care and they found she had ear infection. She didn't get much better and she lost her appetitte to eat. Yesterday, Tuesday July 5th, was the only day with no fever. She looked like she lost a lot of weight and still didn't look good when she came home yesterday afternoon.

I ended up having to take her in again because she was crying and complaining that her left side of her stomach had a lot of pain. It ended up being strep throat. We were in the office at 6p.m. and didn't get out until 7:30 p.m. and still had to go get meds. Looking at the back of her throat her it had a lot of white spots. She fell asleep in the office, on the way home and currently is still sleeping.

She and I are home today.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is back to the normal Maria!!! Amazing what that medicine can do for you. She ended up sleeping until 8 a.m....12 hours of sleep [Thumbs Up]

I took her on a bike ride. I had her in the bike carriage and took her to a park that Hayden, Eric and I found last Sunday while exploring another part of Ramsey. It was a 20 min bike ride over to the park. We pack a small lunch and ate it while swinging on a park swing for two.

The fresh air, good nights sleep and meds brought our Maria back. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just going to say. That when I left the house yesterday she was still sleeping. When I got home, she appeared to be her normal self.

I was glad to see her in a happy mood. I don't like it when she is sick. I feel so helpless [Frown]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad that Maria is feeling better. Eric and Sheryl were at my house helping me. We were all feeling sorry for Maria and it didn't help Sheryl any that she wasn't with us. She kept calling Vince to get reports on Maria.

Maria will have to write about losing her tooth!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: