Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Sick boy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick boy
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night around supper time Hayden started to not feel good. We weren't sure what was going on, because not long before he was the normal little energetic boy. We sat down for supper and he wasn't eating and saying "ahwe" (?) like something was hurting, complaining that he had pooped and just wouldn't eat nothing...unlike him. I gave him a bath and after that he went downhill. [Frown]

He fell asleep in my lap on the couch at 6:30-7. His temp started to rise so we gave him some ibprophen and not long after he threw up. Eric ran out to get more ibprophen because we were all out. Hayden slept the whole time. He did wake in the night because he was a little chili and an hour later he woke. He seemed like he was thirsty so I gave him some apple juice.

Eric took him to the doctor this a.m. and the throat culture came back negative, but they are will do the 24 hour test, their normal procedure. The doctor felt it looked like strep throat like Maria had last week.

He is doing much better but he still isn't himself and is very tired. We will keep you posted.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A person feels so helpless when your kids are sick. I hope Hayden doesn't pass it back to Maria and than back & forth.

Give Maria & Hayden a get well kiss from me.
[Smile] [Kiss]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: