Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Camping...Sort of

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Camping...Sort of
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well last night we were all going to camp in the backyard... meals, campfire and all.

But yesterday when we got back from the fair, Hayden awoke with a 102+ temp. He just crashed. Him and his rosy red checks just slept on the couch most of the evening.

Sheryl and Maria slept out side in the tent, while Hayden and I slept in our bed. About once an hour I would wake up because he had rolled over and his head was touching me... that wasn't a big deal..as hot as it was. But he kept twitching, just wasn't in a deep sleep.

Sheryl woke us up at 6:45 am, I think Hayden would have keep sleeping but he heard the beep from the thermometer. He was really hot still, so I got up and took another bath with him. He started to perk up right away... This was the 2nd luke warm bath we had taken in 12 hours [Smile] But it would bring his temp down, he he would start talking to me, like the kid I know. [Big Grin]

With the bath and the Motrin he took this morning he isn't as warm, and he is playing like normal. But with Maria having strep on Friday we aren't taking any chances... so at 10:45 he has an appointment with the doctor.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did you find out this morning when Hayden went to the doctor? The kids pass whatever sickness they have at the time to each other and than to Dad. I have never seen him sick so many times until he had kids. LOL (sorry) [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How it the little guy now! What did they find out at the doctors? Let us know! Sorry that he was sick! Good thing you didn't come to WI it is tough to be sick away from home.

How did it go with camping Sheryl & Maria? Was it fun! Our kids slept in the tent this weekend but they were so glad to be back in their beds last night so were Bill and I.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They had fun in the back yard. Sheryl was talking to Maria and Maria answered...then the next thing Sheryl knew, Maria was sleeping

Doctor just said it was a Viral, by Monday afternoon the boy was causing trouble like normal [Wink]

Last night though he missed me not sleeping with him. When we went to bed, I moved his blanket from around his head. He started to cry "Daddy, daddy" with his arm out... I picked him up and he stopped instantly. Sure made me fill good. Then he later work up (midnight) I fell asleep with him, but only for 1/2 hour. I would roll over ever so often and put his arm on me to make sure I was still there. [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: