Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » 1st Day of School

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st Day of School
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom was a wreck, but I didn't let it show. I didn't sleep much the night before because things were going through my mind. "Will Maria be ok going to the bus stop, will she be able to get on the bus without a bus pass (forgot in backpack that we left at open house), will she be ok on the bus, will she have to go to the bathroom, will she have an accident because she drank too much and didn't go to the bathroom before leaving. All sorts of thoughts went through my mind.

When we got her on the bus saftely and with no problem without her bus pass then I went and surprised her at school when she got off the bus. She was very surprise!! Then from there after taking a picture in front of the school I walked her to her class.

For her first day I made her a memrobila card decorated with school printed paper and three envelopes stuffed with some little treats in it and a little love note that she found in backpack on the bus...she immediatley thanked me for it when she saw me.... [Cool] (I'll have to have Eric take a picture to show you what it looked like)

Then I took an hour to do somethings at home then went had lunch with her.

All my worrying was for nothing!!! I guess it was the unknown that was worrying me the most.

[ September 08, 2005, 07:38 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: