Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » New Daycare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Daycare
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been 3 days of the new daycare and I'm happy to report that it's going good. Teresa is very patient and very attentive to the kids. She doesn't write all day about what they do which helps her watch them very closely. It has been helping Hayden and his behavior a lot.

I was there the a.m. of the first day and he almost bit someone. My reaction was to tell him not to bite. I let Teresa handle it and all she did was pick Hayden up and remove him from the situation and distracted him with something else. I was impressed and was at ease leaving him with her.

She is very impressed with the way he goes down for naps and how well he listens most times. He has had a few times where he has pinched but she is right there with them and takes care of the situation right away. She has another 2 year old and if she is lucky that he goes down for a nap that is a good day. That is why she loves that Hayden takes his naps so well.

So far so good!! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: