Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Ahhhh Kids in general

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahhhh Kids in general
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids are so much fun.

This past weekend we went and visited Dana, Zach, and little Timmy. At first Tim seemed to recognize me and let me pick him right out. I continued to play with him most of the afternoon. Later in the day I started to growl at him like a dog and he would just giggle. By the time we left he was barking at me. It was great. He would even cry sometimes but stopped when I picked him up. The best was when we would be talking in the living room and Sheryl was turn around and he would be up on their kitchen counter to get some food. I think he likes to climb up things [Smile]

Then there is Maria, every so often she just gives me looks that could kill. It just cracks me up. We were watching a DVD of Hayden's first week and there were a couple of looks in there that I had forgotten about. I just love it. She does it today as well.

Then Hayden, the kid of many faces. You can be sitting at the dinner table and look at him and he will roll his eyes up into his head and the cross them. I really hate this one and am trying to stop him, but it is still funny. He also just keeps rocking to the music. Last night I recorded a video of him, Maria, and Mom dancing for 15 minutes. You will need to see this video to truly understand how funny it is.

Hayden still says WHY to just about everything that Sheryl says and it is driving her bonkers. [Big Grin]

Maria on the other hand, stares at your and you can even repeat the sentence to her and she will still come back with "What?" like she just came into the conversation. Or she just ignores you all together and you have to yell "MARIA" before she listens.

It is funny how kids pick up things from everyone else but are still so very unique themselves.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: