Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Mommy was naughty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mommy was naughty
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of the blue Hayden walks over to me and says "Mommy was naughty". I laugh and think he is being goofy. But then I see the puzzled look on Sheryl's face.

So I asked Hayden why. "Mommy was naughty, she ate all the Licorice. She doesn't get a treat tonight" Well Sheryls face went from puzzled to surprise. As she commented you little tattle teller.

So he repeated it all again. We had picked up some Twizzlers on Sunday and ate some in the Van on the way home. Well Sheryl ate all must the whole rest of the bag on her way home from work on Monday, but did share a few with the kids. She commented that she was naughty for eating so much that she doesn't get anymore treats.

Hayden just decided to inform me what had happened.

LOL

[ March 31, 2006, 03:38 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric told me about this and Hayden was very serious Eric said. [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing you tell that kid that you don't want others to know because he'll remember anything!!! Trust me!!! [Razz]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: