Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Funny Hayden!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny Hayden!!!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to miss Hayden's age because he makes everything seem so much funnier. There have been so many funny things that he has done that I can't even start to tell you all of them. Here is just a taste of what he does.

The other night he had the worse tootes (farts) and everytime he would tell us then laugh. They were bad so I was telling him...wow your stinkers and bad. He says...next time I toot in your face....LOL!! [Big Grin]

He still dances at the drop of a hat when he hears music. The other day while shopping at Slumberland he was put on Eric's shoulders because he was getting into too much trouble. He heard some music while we were talking to a sales person and he started wiggling his body a little bit. He didn't notice that they guy was looking at him with a big smile. When Hayden noticed he was being watched he became a little shy. It was cute to see his expression when he caught us watching.... [Smile] [Wink]

When I remember more I'll post them.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is at a fun age.

I don't remember Maria doing or acting like him. I think she was more serious in her little girl way.

At least Hayden is getting her to do things. I couldn't ever imagine Maria standing in the down spout getting wet, but with him around he gets her to see that things can be fun. You can't stay clean all the time. LOL

Each child has their own personalities. [Moon]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: