Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Playing in the rain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playing in the rain
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday evening after we got home the kids went outdoors to play. While they were out there it started to pour. The kids continued to play but playing with the rain. Both of them were standing underneith the down spot so they became very drenched. You should have seen the smiles on their face. It looked like a lot of fun so I didn't bother to tell them to come in until they were ready to come in. It got kind of cold after awhile that is what brought them in.

It was fun to watch. No I didn't take pictures because I wasn't about to go get wet... [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is kid fun! I remember our kids doing that when they were younger! It is fun to watch them having fun. Oh! to be a kid again! To enjoy the finer things in life!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: