Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hayden loves Maria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden loves Maria
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already the 2nd week of school I've had to pick Maria up after school at school a couple of times. Hayden loves going to pick her up and it is so cute when Maria comes to meet us he wants to hold her hand then tells her that he missed her all day long!! You can tell by Maria's smile that she is thinking how cute or knows that she is loved.

Next time I have to have the camera with, because these days are going to be far and few between when they hit teenage years or even earlier. So I need proof when they are fighting that they used to like each other.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl, did you get a chance to get some pictures yet? I can just imagine what Hayden looks like when he is telling her this and her smile. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I haven't and I don't think of it until it is too late. Today we didn't have daycare again so I took the day off and Hayden & I went to have lunch with her. They were standing in line for treat cart and they were holding hands so nicely while Hayden had this awesome smile that told the whole story that he enjoyed being with her. I wished that I had a picture of that as I was watching them.... [Cool] [Frown]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: