Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Oh! Hayden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh! Hayden
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had the priveledge to have Maria and Hayden with us while Eric and Sheryl were with Vonnie.

Hayden was so funny yesterday! On our way to dropping Jordan, Victoria and Bryant off to school, Hayden calls back to Victoria and Maria "Are you two behaving back there?" We all had the biggest laugh! [Big Grin]

He sounded so grown-up! He then told us that on their way out to our house that he & Maria had to be seperated because they weren't getting along. [Wink]

He has a lot of energy and has a lot to say. I enjoyed having them. The first thing our kids asked when I picked them up after school was, " is if Maria and Hayden around still?" [Wink]

If you ever need to have some adult time we would love to take care of them. They are a lot of fun!

Maria is growing up to be such a nice girl. You hardly know that she is around she is so quite. [Smile]

We loved having them both! [Heart] Thanks for letting us have them for a little while!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you had a good time. Makes us feel good when we have to leave them that they aren't a bother.

Hayden does have a lot of energy. He carries it all for the whole family and he does a great job of it!! [Cool] He does talk a lot and sometimes his brain goes faster than his mouth will let him talk that he can't get what he wants to say fast enough. [Wink]

Maria is a little sweetie and a very big help to everyone!!! Whether it be with her mom, dad, daycare lady and Hayden. Sometimes too much for Hayden that he doesn't get the chance to do for hiself. We gently reminder her that he is in the learning stage and we have to let him do for himself so he knows how to do things for hiself.

We might have to take you up on your offer. We don't get many of those days alone while they are so young.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like your little man is growing up mighty fast and I feel like I'm missing out. I wish I could live closer but its not possible and I didn't get to live close to any of the rest of them except Stacys. It just seems like because hes the last one to come into our family that I feel this way. Maybe I'll have more time when my great grand children come. If I live that long. Nice to hear about these things though so I can think about them.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: