Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Pulled over by the police

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pulled over by the police
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday a.m.I got pulled over on my way to work and I knew it was because of my head light was out. I was going speed limit so I knew it couldn't be anything other than that.

When I pick up the kids I told them that I had been stopped by the police that a.m. and of course they thought I was speeding. I told them it was because my head light was out. Several weeks before mine went out Eric's head light had gone out but he just tapped his and it went on. I tried that trick myself and it didn't work. So Hayden ask me if I had tapped it. I said "yes but that didn't work for me." So he ask "did the police try it?" I laughed and told him know the police didn't know to do it.

That evening after Hayden's Kindergarten screening and Eric was going to change it. Before he could get to it Hayden had tapped it and it came on!!! [Confused] You should have seen the kid. He was so excited that he knew the trick, it worked for him and not his mom. [Big Grin] At supper he asked us why we all got so excited over all that. [Smile]

The kid can have you in stitches from laughter.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: