Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hayden's 1st Preschool Conference

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden's 1st Preschool Conference
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today Sheryl talked with Hayden's teacher on the phone for his first conference.

Here is what she said: Hayden is a pleasant kid to have in class, he is a big helper, listens well, always sits in front and gets very excited at group time. She said that he doesn't have any issues getting along with the kids. Always willing to do what they have planned and is good at transition.

It is great to know he is doing well in school. It was great to hear....but sad... I know I'm a softy....but it makes me a little sad, this just shows how he has grown into his own person and is doing wonderful. But like Maria, he is growing up [Frown]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: