Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hayden's memory story's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden's memory story's
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe the things that he remembers from years ago. We will be driving along and he'll remind me of something that was long ago.

Last night it was a about a time when we met my brother in St. Cloud for supper because he was driving through with his semi either making a delivery, going to get one or back from doing a delivery. Then he said that he came to daycare yesterday to show everyone his truck and that they all got to ride in it. [Wink]

There is so many times that he does that it amazes me, but it does remind me of the good times through him. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl, what you are saying here is very true. He remembers a lot more than I can remember my other kids or grandchildren remembering.

Things are so meaningful to him. Things that we take for granite are very important to him. We probably should take note of different things and not just assume they will always be there, or things always happening.

This is where our little phase comes in again.

"STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES" [Rose] [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: