Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Baked Spaghetti

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baked Spaghetti
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baked Spaghetti
1cup chopped onion
1cup chopped green pepper
1tbls butter
1can 28 oz tomatoes w/liq.
1can 4 oz mushroom
1can sliced black olives
2tsp dried oregano
1lbs beef browned
12oz cooked spaghetti
2cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream mushroom soup
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

In a large skillet, saute onion & green pepper in butter until tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano. Add ground beef. Simmer uncovered for 10 min. Place half of the spaghetti in a greased 13" x 9"
baking dish. Top with half of the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Mix the soup and water until smooth, pour over casserole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 min Yields: 12 servings. Enjoy eating!

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited January 17, 2001).]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric or Sheleen can you put Baked Spaghetti on the top of this recipe. If I want to copy it I wouldn't have what it is. Thank You. I suggest everyone put what it is at the top of the recipe. I know it will be under topics but that wouldn't copy onto paper.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Eric!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, about that. Thought you knew what I was talking about, HA! HA!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheleen I think that all Vonnie wanted was the name of the recipe above it in where you type the recipe. So when she goes to copy it on her printer and goes back to it later she knows what recipe it is for. It wasn't that she didn't understand the recipe and how to make it.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

I was just making a joke out of it, wasn't trying to be rude or sassy. It was a good point
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I didn't take it that way at all. I thought you were just confused why she couldn't figure out what the receipe was....LOL
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Have any of you tried it? Tell me what you think. We like it alot and it's taste even better the next day.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

No we haven't tried it, but is sounds good maybe we will have to try that sometime this week. We do have all the ingred. or all that we would put in it. The only thing is that we are on this new eating habits and we aren't suppose to combine noodles and cheese together. This might be one of those days we splurg.
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Well, Eric & Sheryl both were able to try the baked spaghetti and it looked like Eric really liked it. He had two large portions of it so for a cook that is a compliment in itself.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Yes I can see Eric liking something like this. Good job Sheleen!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: