Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Apple Crisp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apple Crisp
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon I need your receipe for the apple crisp that you sent with Sheryl and Eric. Everyone just loved it around here. It was soooooo good!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Mom this was the best. We are sooooooo glad that you sent that with us.

[ March 13, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I must have left the recipe at Grandmas and I got it from Medas daugther just a few weeks ago and so that was the first time I had made it that way. I have other apple crisp recipes but I did like that one too. I'll get it next week from her again and put it on here as soon as I get it.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon, did you ever get this Apple Crisp again to give me?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a weight watchers recipe?
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

I don't think it was a weight watcher one but pretty soon it is going to be a whole year since I asked for the receipe. I will forget what it even tasted like pretty soon.

Just kidding Sharon, but I really do want that receipe.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Vonnie I am so sorry. I keep forgetting to get that recipe for my friends daugther. I will try and call her some time this week.
It'll be a new treat to you now since its been a while that you have tasted it. heheh.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Dear Vonnie, Here is that "Apple Crisp" Recipe. Sorry it took so long.

Apple Crisp

Cut enough apples to cover the bottom of a 8x8pan. About 3/4 full.
Add 1/2 c white sugar if the apples are tart. If not put in a little less.
2 tbl of Lemon juice Pour all over apples.
Spinkle Cinnamon all over apples.

Topping: 1/2 cup of butter
3/4 cup of W sugar
1 cup of flour
1/4 tsp. salt
Walnuts (What ever you want.)

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon, after bugged you so long for this receipe, I forgot to tell you Thank You! [Star] [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: