Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Beef Straganoff - EASY & FAST

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beef Straganoff - EASY & FAST
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEEF STRAGANOFF - EASY & FAST

2 Cups water
1 3/4 Cups Egg Noodles
1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1 lbs Hamburger
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Jar of Beef Gravy

Brown hamburger with Garlic salt & pepper. While browning hamburger, boil 2 Cups water and 1 3/4 Cups Egg Noodles for 10 minutes or until desired consistancy - DO NOT DRAIN WATER OFF! Add jar of beef gravy to noodles and water, stir in 1/2 Cup Sour Cream (tip: do not add sour cream while noodles & water are boiling or it will curdle) Add hamburger and serve! Fast, easy and very little pans & dishes to wash!!!

Enjoy!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds delicious! I printed it out & will try it after the next trip to the grocery store. Fast & Easy recipes are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the Forum, Stacy!

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is fast and easy. Something that I can handle. This sounds a lot like the one we make, but the gravy is those packets you make gravy out of. It would be quicker to just put the gravy from a jar.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: