Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Pork Chops - Crock Pot Style

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pork Chops - Crock Pot Style
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PORK CHOPS - CROCK POT STYLE

8 - 10 small pork chops - lightly browned in pan.
1 can cr. of mushroom
salt & pepper to tast
1/8 tsp Sage

(I added bread crumbs and an extra can of cr. of mushroom to make stuffing) Brown pork chops in pan, sprinkle salt & pepper on top. Put pork chops in crockpot. Pour cr. of mushroom soup in pan after browning pork chops, stir in sage and pour on top of chops. Slow Cook for 8-10 hours on low.

ENJOY!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Stacy for the quick recipes. Meda Hahns granddaughter works all day and has two little girls and likes these kind of recipes too. I subscribed to a quick cooking magazine from the same company as Taste of Home. I'll have to share some of them with you too.

I was wondering how you put the dressing in. Did you put it in on top of the pork chops for the whole time you put the pork chops?

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a day late. We just had pork chops last night and I think we would have loved this. We usually just put it in the oven for and hour before supper, but this is much better because it would be complete when we got home.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You put the bread crumbs on top of the pork chops and then put the cr. of mushroom on top of that. I kind of mixed the bread crumbs and cr. of mushroom together so the stuffing is moist.
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: