Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Famous Recipes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Famous Recipes!
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine emailed me an executable program that lists LOTS of FAMOUS RECIPES. I think there are over 160 of them listed!

If you're interested, let me know & I'll be happy to email the program to you! It's very cool!

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested. Always looking for ideas. My email is stacy.auld@ryancompanies.com. Thank you!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send it our way too Tammy. Would love to check it out.

~Eric

[ June 05, 2001: Message fixed by: Eric ]

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Stacy & Eric, I'll send it your way.

If you make any of the recipes listed in the program, please be sure to post a note in
our "Recipe Exchange" Forum at www.cyberkewl.com & let us know how they turned out.

Enjoy!

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so where are these recipes or program? I could use some new ideas.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sheryl! I emailed the Famous Recipes program to Eric & Stacy on June 6th. Did he not get it? If it was maybe deleted or something & he can't find it - let me know I'll be happy to email it to you again.

Also, don't forget to check in often & visit our Recipe Exchange Forum on our website www.cyberkewl.com

We've got some great new recipes on there.
Feel free to try them out & then come back & post to let us know if you liked them or not.

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if we ever got it. I'll have to check with Eric to see if we did get it and he just forgot to tell me or what.

Went to check out the new recipes and I don't see any new ones? I do see a lot of helpfull hints, but no new recipes. Am I just blind or what?

--------------------
Sheryl

Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, let me know what Eric says.

I know you've been real busy the last several months with a lot going on, so I wasn't sure if you saw the couple recipes Suzi posted in April, or the chicken crock pot one my sister gave me in June. Karen & I each did post a new recipe tonight.

If you try any of them, please let us know what you think of them. Your families are more than welcome to visit our recipe forum too (if they use any, it would be great to get their feedback on how their families & kids liked or didn't like them as well).

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't find it so if you wouldn't mind sending it again I would appreciate it. Send it to my email address though. Can't wait to get them so that I can make more exciting meals then the same old, same old,....

--------------------
Sheryl

Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Sheryl, I just emailed it again - this time to your email address.

If you make any of the recipes listed in the program, please be sure to post a note in our "Recipe Exchange" Forum at www.cyberkewl.com & let us know how they turned out. Thanks!

Enjoy

[ August 19, 2001: Message fixed by: Tammy ]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: