Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Tastefully Simple Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tastefully Simple Party
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a party November 15th at 1p.m. If you have never been to one it is very fun. It has been awhile since I've been to one. You get to sample all or some of the products they make. Most times you get to leave with your products that day.

It has a lot of seasonings, soups, breads, etc. Come find out in November. Invites to go out soon.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a Tastefully Simple party last night. I didn't have a lot of guests but I had 5 or 6 outside orders. Some of the items I liked in the past were no longer available - like Simply Salsa. They have some new items that were good. There is a cranberry tangerine spread or dip that is good with graham cracker sticks. She made the creamy rice soup and I think almost everyone bought one.She brought lots of products but we ran out of beer bread, creamy rice soup, and some of the idea cards.
My beer bread turned out the best I have made. I think the difference was that I noticed that you are supposed to add the mix to the beverage. I don't know if it is the reason, but I had good results.Today I have lots of dips and stuff in the refrig to eat up. If I go to the trailer today, I will have to share with my neighbors.
Have a good party. I earned $30 in products.

Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: