Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Healthy recipes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Healthy recipes
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you come across anything that you've eaten that is very good,tasty and healthy please post them.

I have made a smoothie that I like and I believe Dustin likes. I've improved it since he was here so he might find it even better.

1/2 cup strawberries & blueberries
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup skim milk

blend all in a blender and enjoy. If you don't like it thick add more milk.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never made a smoothie but I have yogurt, berries and high fiber cereal every day. I found that it I got hungry too soon unless I also had toast and peanut butter or something with it. At a friend's suggestion, I added the peanut butter to the yogurt, cereal combination and eliminate the piece of bread. I know it sound weird but it satisfies me much more. I have that for breakfast and then plan fruit or a mozzarella cheese stick midmorning.
I went back to WW and getting back on track. I have dropped 10 and have many more to go. I am working on getting an exercise routine going. I was headed for the exercise machine when I decided to sit down and check my e-mail. Now it is time to get ready for work and the exercise gets postponed again. I am so easily swayed.

Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the smoothie...but it was too foamy for me. I want to to be a little more of a drink

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: