Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Don't skip meals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't skip meals
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eating small meals frequently throughtout the day will stimulate your metabolism.
Since joining weightwachters I've eaten more then ever and lost 6lbs in 3 wks.
Drinking water is the key too.
I read something about excerise that was something to think about: Invest in walking shoes. It's an easy and inexpensive way to get in shape. The mall here in Wausau has the doors open to walk around in,in the winter. One morning I was there early and there was alot of older folks-husbands and wivies. Now if only I could do it with out Jason.

[ February 23, 2001: Message edited by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exercising with your children will be a good example and will make for a healthier life style when they get older. Even if they are sitting in the stroller they see what you are doing for yourself.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: