Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Mary Kay Products

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mary Kay Products
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! My friend, Kristine Iturrino, has recently become a Mary Kay Consultant.

She’s very excited about selling Mary Kay Products. I share in her excitement & would like to show my support by telling everyone about it. Perhaps she will acquire some new customers.

So if you are in need of a new consultant, or are interested in trying some of the products, or would like to host a Mary Kay Makeover Class (which can earn you free product), please let me know. Pass the word along, please, to anyone else you think might be interested. I surely appreciate it.

I will be happy to give Kristine your name/address/phone number/email if you like. Or if you prefer to have Kristine’s contact information I can give you that as well. She will be happy to send you a catalog.

I am hosting a Mary Kay Skin Care Class on June 7th & any sales I refer to her will count towards my party. But this is certainly a "no pressure" to buy product message. I just thought I'd mention it in case you were running low on Mary Kay Products or might be interested in learning more.

Thank you for your time & interest.

Love ya ~ Tam www.cyberkewl.com

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: