Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Vacations gains

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vacations gains
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in the 4 days that we were gone I gained 5lbs. How can you in just that little of time gain? I was more active during those 4 days then I am at home or I thought I was.

Now I'm going full force and get into a routine of exercising. I told Maria that we were going to start doing tapes when we came home including her...she says yes that she would like to do that. So I think I'm going to give it a try.

Why can't it just melt off like I want it to!?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably were more active but you might not have realized that you ate different too. Or it could be muscle weight not fat weight! Muscles weighs more then fat!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh I wish that were the case, but not this time.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: