Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Online Tool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Online Tool
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you that do not have a slide chart with you at all times of the day. Bookmark this next page

Easy Point Calculator

I will be playing with it in the future...but here it is in a real basic form.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if I would only get going on this diet, this point counter would really be easy. Thanks for the tip

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool...now I don't have to carry mine everywhere I go. I just need to use it at home. Thank you for the cool tool!

Vonnie it just takes a little effort and it will all fall in place. You have too many things on your plate right now to concentrate on it. Little by little you'll get there. For me it is getting easier by the day.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: