Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » 7.6 Down!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 7.6 Down!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this week wasn't as successful as the weeks prior. I did lose so that is the postive thing...only .2 lbs so not even a 1/2. That is better than none at all or even a gain. I'll just try much harder this coming week.

Helen my weight watchers consultant suggested that I try to eat more proteins like; eggs, peanut butter, any poultry or fish because it holds you over much better to the next meal versus all carbs. She did say to make sure that I eat at least 3 pts of fat each day...example; bacon, oils, regular salad dressings, mayoanaise. She says that we shouldn't cut out fat all together, because our body needs it.

Encouraging words from Helen...fat is not our enemy. The enemy is our portions! Something to remember.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to feel the lose of my 7 lbs. My clothes feel much looser and comfortable. They say it takes your body a little to catch up with your weight loss to see and feel the effects. There for awhile I didn't feel like I was losing, but the scale did. Now I'm feeling the loss.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always fun to really start feeling it. Good JOB!!!!!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: