Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Tax Deduction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tax Deduction
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all you guys that are dieting, find out more about the tax deduction next year for 2002. You CAN'T put down any special food because they figure you would eat something anyway, but you can deduct the fees you pay like at weight watchers.

I heard about this on the radio. Check it out so you know what kind of receipts you need to be keeping. Good Luck

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would it be a tax deduction?

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea! Has anyone else heard about this?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it possibly be that they are encouraging weight loss that would reduce medical bills and make for a healther person? Never heard it before, but there is always a first.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be more info coming out. I heard a little on the radio too. The emphasis on treatment of obesity as a disease is the reason it may be tax deductible. I don't know if it passed or is just being proposed.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: