Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » 18th Week of Weight Watchers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18th Week of Weight Watchers
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok an over look of the past 4 months and the progress that I've had.

I started out at 170 lbs and I'm currently at 151 lbs. So that is 19 lbs of unwanted weight gone. Which I use to think wasn't much at all until I've noticed it in my clothes and comfort of not having that big roll in my midriff which made it very uncomfortable to sit, walk, bend, etc. You get the idea.

I will have to say it hasn't been hard to do at all! I haven't even incorporated any type of regular exercise at this point yet. With the warm weather and our nearing completion of the basement I can get back to walking on the treadmill and on my breaks at work.

Now the next 4 months it is my goal to lose another 19 lbs then I'll be at my ideal weight of around 130 lbs. So by the end of summer I should just about have met my ultimate goal ever...To lose this unwanted weight!

I've been wondering how everyone else has been doing and what you've been doing to get to that goal? I hope that you have achieved what you set out to do.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: