Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Nice Surprise

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice Surprise
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a.m. I woke up, weighed myself before the day started...I do that daily...and I was down to 148 lbs! [Surprised Smiley] [Thumbs Up]

I might have ruined it tonight....went to Taco Johns for supper and Arbys for lunch. I think I'll have to be a good girl the rest of the weekend. [Frown]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT JOB SHERYL! I would like to get back on WW again. CAn you help me with somethings that you eat and what the pts are??? What's your routine as far as bkft and lunch at work etc etc. Any thing to help me get started again. I still go to Curves wish I've toned up in areas and feel good and good for my s l o w m e t a b o l i s m. [Roll Eyes] Has anyone heard or use this sea silver???? I hear it on the radio and how it's good for a # of things!??

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat just about everything just try my best to stay within my points...25pts majority of the time. It helps if there isn't any chocolate chip cookies...because that is my weakness. They are just about gone!

We make a list of things we are going to eat for 14 days...things we have figured the point system out for. I we pretty much stick to that list...of course not 100%, but majority of the time we do follow the list.

When we have hotdogs they are the low fat ones...1 or 2 pts a hot dog. When we have Mac & Cheese we don't use all the butter and milk 1/2 of both. Potato soup, taco soup are all good fillers and for 1 cup you get a lot for few points.

Breakfast is something different pretty much everyday. Cold cereal w/OJ and a fruit, malt o meal, oatmeal, eggs, bacon & toast, Peanut butter toast w/milk and a fruit, etc. I try not to do the samething over and over because your body will get bored with it and prevent you from losing.

My weight watchers lady said occasionally do something out of the ordinary to shock your body and most times you can lose a few more pounds. If you do the same meals over and over you get bored with it and so does your body.

Hope that this helps a little. [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Just a few more tidbits...non-fat sour cream, diet pop are zero points. So if you go to have a pop have diet. I don't drink much pop, but when I do it is diet I drink now and I don't even notice the difference until I try the regular....toooooo sweet.

Non-fat frozen yougrt is very low in points and is a nice treat. We get this at Costco and a full glass is 4 pts...it is a lot of ice cream for those points.

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also go to the web page for weight watchers and don't have to go to the meetings. Someone said that you can order a package with everything you need and do it on your own too. I'm thinking of checking that out.

I go to Curves too. But haven't been very faithful at getting there. You have to go at least 3 times a week in order to see a drastic change. I know lots of women in Baldwin here have lost alot of weight going but they said they go just about every day its open. [Mad]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

That is what sucks about wanting to be thin and healthy! You have to actually do it to see the results that you want. [Wink]

Doing it on the internet cost $14.95 or it use to. I feel once you know the steps and are determined to accomplish them it will work anyway you try. The weekly cost is now $14.95 a month instead of the $9.95 it use to be. That is my understanding from girls at work that have been attending.

Good luck both of you!

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: