Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Comments.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comments.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason today I've had several people come up to me at work and ask how I've lost sooooo much weight then to help them to get started doing it.

One said that I should be the Weight Watchers advocate instead of "Sarah, The Duchess of York." Honey that would be Kathy Schroeder...the lady that we ran into at Fridays awhile back.

More encouragement! [Cool]

I've been at a little low...not losing but not gaining.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember that keeping it off is also a big job (goal). And you are doing just fine with that. You must be eating correctly instead of going back to your old ways. Good Job [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Friday, July 19th, we stopped at Vonnie's work to pick her up for lunch & to drop off Colby. That even Vonnie called to let me know that a few of her co-workers noticed that I had lost some weight and noticed my energy & spirit seemed much different...happier. It was very encouraging that others have noticed....people that I hardly know. Vonnie please tell your co-workers that I appreciated their comments.

Well being that we were on vacation and I wasn't counting my points I did not gain nothing! I was quite surprise being that I ate several ice cream cones, hot dogs, hamb, fruit roll ups, etc I'm currently at 145. So exactly 25 lbs lost. I've been maintaining for awhile, but my goal is to get to 135. So 10 lbs more and I'll have met my goal. By the end of September is my goal to reach that.

Wondering how everyone else has been doing?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the home program but haven't had time to read everything. Maybe next week with the kids gone, I'll find time after work instead having to pick up the house and this and that and find it's time for bed and no time to read it! [Frown] [Mad]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much does the home version cost and where did you get it?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: