Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » More words to lose by

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More words to lose by
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take it slow -- savor your food. Make sure it's full
of flavor and spices and is colorful to look at. Make
eating a delicious, unhurried pleasure. The slower
we eat, the less we tend to eat, so dawdle over that meal!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should probably take a lesson from our children. It always seems to take Maria forever to eat. That is probably the right way to do it and here we tell her to hurry up to eat. Guess we will have to try this for ourselves.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true to eat slower. Also it's said to eat only til you get full,not stuffed. And eat more smaller meals in a day.

A lesson from Jason. He can only eat so much and when he says he full that's all he can eat. But over the years, it was said "now eat up all on your plate there kids starving in other counties. And to this day i do the samething as kids-take to much but in the back of my mind comes that say about other kids starving and not to waste food! I then eat everything on my plate even thou i'm full,then i become stuffed. [Razz]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: