Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Morning walks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morning walks
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday a.m. before going to track and field I went for a 45 min walk. This a.m. I went for a walk again. The a.m.'s are so peaceful. The birds are chirping, trees are swaying with the wind and there is no sound or cars. I'm hoping to keep this a habit. The only thing would be that I would have to get up at 4 a.m. to make it home in time to shower and get to work by 6:15. I would wait until the afternoon, but then it is hotter and I have both kids to slow me down.

I guess I'll give it a try.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy oh boy. 4:00 am is pretty early. I can understand when you say about it being so peaceful though. You are doing good.

I just though about it still being dark at 4:00 am, should you be walking in the dark? [Frown]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been doing that because of it being so early and dark. There has been too many abuctions lately that I don't want to risk that happening to me if I can avoid it.

I'll just have to try my best to do it in the evenings with the family or at break times during work hours.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: