Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Construction Zone » Moving Along....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moving Along....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well when Maria and I drove by our empty lot on Wednesday we noticed that they survey team must have been out there.... the lot is full of flags staking out the area now... Sweet!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went yesterday to check out how big of a backyard we will have and it looks like a pretty big one. We will have a nice hill that we can slide down in the winter time!!! [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

This waiting is for the birds. I want to get into it now..... [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I would have to agree with Sheryl. This waiting is horrible.

Like I told her the other day...As soon as they get the permit then things will start to move. Because that is when the builders clock starts to tick. They have 150 days from permit to get our house finished [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you've been watching the main Toop.org web page you will have noticed that our house has begun to be built. Just about everyday this last week I updated pictures on the page.

Keep an eye out [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the updated pictures Eric & Sheryl. I really appreciate seeing what is going on

Really Exciting !!!!!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

The pictures change almost daily now [Smile] Keep watching

--------------------
~ Eric

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pictures need to be updated. There is a lot that has been done since May 24th. Eric get on that... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: