Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Construction Zone » Timeline

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Timeline
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well our closing date is already set for September 30th. I setup the utilities to be changed into our name as of that date. The Electric lady asked me when the closing date was.... and then proceeded to laugh when I told her, since it is 3 1/2 months away. But the letter I got from the builder said do it right away so you don't forget... so I did [Smile]

The house is moving slower than others around it. But I would rather that they take their time. We knew that it was a longer build period than other builders when we started this process.

They have done things that I wanted to mention to them..but didn't because I didn't want the added expense... But they have done them on their own. The floor boards are thicker, I think 7/8 inch plywood and they glued them down with liquid nails to the floor joists. That prevents squeaking later in life. So they can continue to take their time [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you are trying to keep the pictures of your new house to only 2 pictures per date. But I would like to have you add the picture looking out the front kitchen windows. For the people who haven't been to your new house would enjoy seeing what the houses across the street look like. It is such a pretty view.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: