Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » IT'S QUIET IN HERE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IT'S QUIET IN HERE
John
Member # 5

Icon 10 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where IS everybody ....body ....body ....body

Echo??? ....echo ....echo ....echo

heh

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric hasn't shared this site with everyone yet. I think it is just great. John, Eric mentioned you are also having fun with this, except you have told more people about it and you are getting a good response. I am sure Eric will also once he decides to pass it on to our relation and others. You two sure have fun finding new things to do. I thought your response was funny so I had to reply.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 6 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going to have to fire this baby up and post so much he can't keep up! Oh Yeah!

Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you happy now Eric???? Registered and even posted a message...lol all in the same day!!!! woohoo...gotta luv me!!!
Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sheryl !!!!!
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John!!!!
Lynn
Member # 8

Hi Mom !!!!!
Lynn
Member # 8

Hi Eric!!!! YIPPEE, YIPPEE...IM A MEMBER, IM A MEMBER!!!!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow your one hot chic Lynn you probably posted more in one day than we all posted in the whole time it has been up and running. Yah! Keep it up. I am sure Eric is loving that.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John do you think it is quite now? I think Eric is pleased that we are starting to like this as much as he does. By the way love your site too.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: