Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Mexico here we come

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mexico here we come
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure Eric has told you, but we are going to Cancun Mexico Feb 4th thru the 7th. Work is paying me to get there and back. All I have to pay for is entertainment and food. Eric has to pay for it all. But we will have fun none the less. We will be thinking of you when we are there. Our plan is to snorkel and lay on the beach. Eat Eat Eat....Drink Drink Drink...Pop that is.

Cancun here we come! YAH

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You kids and your trips!

Is it just me, or do you become poor the INSTANT you get married? I'm so stunned I can't remember....

Have fun, kids, and drink the water while you're down there, I hear it's GOOD!

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is why we are doing it now, before the marriage things comes into the picture. So when we do get married and poor we can still say that we have seen parts of the world.

Save some money John and maybe someday we all can take a vacation together. Sound like fun?

John
Member # 5

Icon 3 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
......."when we get married"?!?!

hmmmm....

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many more days until we go to Cancun, Mexico?

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

More days until we go to Cancun. Oh, I am getting so excited.

John
Member # 5

Icon 14 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm excited too! NO TOOP!!!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Now only 15 days left until we leave for Cancun, Mexico!

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited 01-19-2000).]

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John your going to miss the

Toop Boy

when he is gone we all know it.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited 01-19-2000).]

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a successful trip to Cancun, Mexico and it was a ton of fun. We will have a ton of pictures to show you once Eric gets them developed. Learned some of the language, money exchange and culture. What a difference from America. Wish you could have been there.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: