Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Eric ask me to marry him and I said

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eric ask me to marry him and I said
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

YES

The night started with a dozen roses and a note that read: "If the world comes to an end tonight at the stroke of midnight, I want you to know that you are the only one that I have EVER or will EVER love. You are what makes me whole, without you I am incomplete. I Love You with all my heart."

We went out to eat at Timberlodge Steakhouse around 6pm had a romantic dinner by kerosene light, after I had asked the waitress to turn off the light bulb. Then we went back to the hotel to watch the ball drop on Kare 11. I was getting tired and ready to fall asleep when Eric suggested going for a drive. I had seen on tv about fireworks at Nicollete Island so we drove around until we found a place to park then went and sat for about 1/2hr waiting to see the fireworks.

The whole crowd counted down to 12 a.m. and the fireworks went off. Beautiful fireworks and Eric wasn't oooohing or ahhhhing which I found kind of strange. He kept looking back and forth between me and the fireworks. He finally ask me after about 2 mins, probably felt like 10 min to him. I didn't say yes immediately, because I thought he was, maybe, joking. After a few min. I gave him the answer he was looking for.

By the way he had tears in his throat the whole time he asked me and more when I answered him his question with a YES.

Eric is a very sweet and romantic guy how couldn't you love someone with those qualities.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited 01-04-2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know...Eric gets choked up like that when I twist his nipple too. He's such a cream puff, we love him.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: