Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Our wedding day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our wedding day!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It went very well! Our original best man had a family emergency and was unable to attend, but our thoughts were with him often. So our original groomsmen became our best man, and an usher step up to be the groomsmen. Then Eric's cousin step in to be an usher for his side of the party. The weird thing was that Brett(the usher that stepped in) fit the original best man to a tee.

Then my grandma passed out at the reception and ended up in the hospital until May 8th. They found she had low blood pressure and an aneurism in her stomach. They didn't find either to serious so she was sent home.

Otherwise, it was a beautiful sunny day and everything went according to plan.

Thanks to everyone that made that possible. Tammy thanks a bunch for all your help with running here or there and being there whenever I needed your help. It helped lighten my load a lot.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited May 18, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes your wedding day went almost as planned. It was too bad John couldn't make it though. At the time when things don't go the way you planned you (I) panic but everything does work out just fine. No one but a few people would even know if something didn't go as you planned. The following weekend in Willmar was cold and windy. People at work commented how you lucked out with such a nice weekend. I think it also rained.

Maria was very good during the wedding. She had my kleenex and was tearing little piece off and than wiping her nose. She was being so good I just let her do it. If it would have been at a regular church service, I would not have let her do that, but this was a special day and she was being so good. For it being a long day she really did a good job and wasn't crappy. I think Dustin did very good also.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Dustin and Maria were very good on our wedding day. They did a very good job of walking down the isle and listening to everyone. They were very cute together in the pictures to. Once Eric gets them all scanned, maybe, he will put them on the web site and you can see for yourself.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Dana you were a good girls too.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Dana is always a good girl....I don't think I have ever known different. You are always the sunshine in our life, along with Maria. And looking at a lot of the wedding pictures you two are like little pals....I hope that always is. And with your good example she will always be on the straight and narrow.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: