Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Boring!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boring!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate coming to the site and seeing that the last person to post was ME. That includes you to Eric. Kind of boring to read my own post all the time. I am going on a strike until more people start posting including you Eric that I will not post nothing until then.

Please Post

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited June 06, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU GO GIRL!

Hey, Sheryl - Here I am! How's married life? How's little Maria? Haven't seen you out walking lately. You're probably as busy as we are. Have a Great Night! Hope to see you soon ~ Tammy

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,Tammy thanks for adding to the web site. I thought I was the only one on this site, but thanks for breaking that.

Married life is good. It is hard having to get along with another adult, but it is good. Learning new things everyday and learning to get along. Eric is great. He does a lot around the house, great with Maria and willing to kiss my butt when ever I want......LOL

Maria is good. She has had a cold for the past week for sure, but it seems like she is getting better.

You haven't seen us walking because we have been biking when it has been nice out. We have gone as far as the park over by the water tower next to Hwy 10 and 65 a couple of times. So I believe it is 5 miles one way. I do believe that I have seen you biking one day when I picked Maria up. It looked like you were coming home from being at Cub Foods. Would this be possible?

We are thinking of coming to the lake house with you and Jeff the weekend before the 4th. I don't know if for a day or for the whole weekend. Would you have room if we decided to stay over night?

If possible we could do something on the 4th of July here if you would like. Go swimming in the pool and cook out. That would be fun if you are going to be around.

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I've been a little busy, scanning pictures!
I'm also in the process of creating a brand new site.

Besides if I posted all the jokes we got.. then you wouldn't have any to post!

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can find some new jokes to post. I do have a lot of friends that keep me in mind when they find a good joke!

SO There! No more excuses!

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric and Sheryl, you are also invited to spend the 4th of July in Spicer. Parade at 10:00, go to Marlene & Dougs for dinner. Sometimes we have taken the kids swimming and/or to the flee market. (it is just a small one) Maria would enjoy the parade. (Lots of candy is thrown) You will have to let me know because it also sounds like fun you guys being with Jeff and Tammy.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

That sounds fun to come to Willmar if it was for the weekend, but it is only for one day. I think we will stay around home and possibly find a parade around home to take Maria to. Thanks though for keeping us in mind and hope you have a good one.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be gone the weekend before the 4th. I will be on Vacation
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

On vacation! Where are you going for your vacation? To see your mom? Hope you have fun whatever you decide to do.

The weekend before the 4th we are going to Jeff Stanton's lake place. That should be fun we went there last year and we had a great time.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: