Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Our mother is out of the hospital

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our mother is out of the hospital
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't a heart attack, but hemorrhoids. Very bad case of it and has to change her diet to include a lot more fiber than she has been eating.

We have all learned a valuable lesson that eating our raw fruits and veggies is an important part of life. That our mothers
didn't make us eat that to be mean, but to
keep us regular.

She got home yesterday, Saturday, around 11:30 a.m. and has been resting off and on. Now she just has to relax to get better.

Thanks to everyone and their concern last Thursday when we thought it more serious condition. Thank God it wasn't what we thought it had been.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited June 26, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It ended up being a little more complicated than just hemmorhoids. I had internal bleeding that they think was coming from the colon. I have more test in August to find out if I have damaged my colon with my diet I was on. I wasn't giving my colon enough of the proper foods for it to work. I can only hope that there is nothing else wrong.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will pray for you and hope that your test come back negative. Keep up the good eating and maybe it will reverse the damage you might have done to your colon. Positive thinking brings positive results.....

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You for the positive thoughts. I may need everyones positive thoughts to get through all of this. Each day I do feel better but I really had a down day yesterday. Today I am okay again though.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie ~ It sure was a pleasure meeting you & talking with you at Eric & Sheryl's Wedding Festivities. (The ceremony was so beautiful - what a perfect day it was)! Jeff & I were so worried & concerned when we received word from Eric that you were ill. Once there was some news, Sheryl assured us you were okay & would be recovering & home soon. We were so relieved it wasn't anything more serious (heart related). I'm sure it was quite a scare for you & your family & will most likely take a while for you to feel 100% again. You continue to be in our thoughts. We hope & pray that the tests you have done in August will show happy results with no damage. It's so amazing how adjusting our diet can affect so many organs & functions of our bodies. Who would have thought so much pain or potential damage could happen from that? We'll all learn a valuable lesson from your experience & try to eat more "balanced" meals. Wishing you a speedy recovery & all our best. Keep smiling.

------------------

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: