Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Out at the lake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out at the lake
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was another good time out at the Stanton Lake cabin. Did a lot of visiting, eating, and water fun. I didn't water ski or even attempt it, because I know from previous experince that it is just to much work and no fun. Did get to enjoy watching others try it and succeed.

Hope to do it next year or even sooner.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynn, Dana, Dustin and myself went to Spicer for the 4th. We went to the parade in the morning and than went to Marlene's and Dougs for dinner. Because I am not feeling real good, she fixed all the food. She wouldn't let us bring anything. Marlene's brother and his little girl were also there. We had a bon fire about 8:00 and had smores. Than they went to the fireworks, but I came home. By this time it had been a long day for me. We had a good time like we always do. I want to say that Dana and Dustin were really good kids.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl ~ We're so glad you & Eric could make it to the lake & join us. Happy to hear you had a good time. We all sure had fun! We sure hope to do it again next year (depends on how fast the remodeling comes along & is finished). We would love to have you up again sometime soon (maybe Maria would be available to come too next time - we sure missed her & so did Doodles)! Loved that yummy taco salad you made & thanks so much for the recipe! We had a great time too! We sure had perfect weather & I don't think anyone got a really bad sunburn this year - we must have all learned from last year! You & Eric & John all took great pics with your digital cameras - thanks for capturing those moments!

------------------

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: