Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » John is missing !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: John is missing !!!
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John we have not heard from you for a long time on Eric's Web Site. How are you doing? Okay I hope! Let us hear from you and tell us what you have been up to and what are you finding to do to fill in your days.

After Eric moved to the cities our phone conversation ended. I felt like I knew you long before I met you, from Eric talking about you and our few phone conversations.

I hope you are doing okay. I know you have gone through a few bad months.

Good luck to you.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John was spotted last night in Blaine! I saw him! He was with Eric for a Guys Night Out on the town, looked like they were having a great time. It was so cool that they stopped by Tasty Pizza (after sighting Jeff's ambulance in the parking lot as they were driving by) to say hello to us as we were having a late dinner with David & Michelle. John may be among the missing on this message board so far, however I can assure you he is looking really "GQ" (or "hot" as Beth put it at the 4th of July Party), all his hard work & dedication at the Health Club these last several months is really showing. Keep up the good work, John! I know your motivation has inspired Jeff - maybe one of these days it'll be so contagious it'll influence me too. I sure could use it!

------------------

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tammy for answering me. It was also nice to hear from you. How are you and Jeff. Busy I suppose. It was nice to hear John is doing good. Is John losing weight or getting muscles. You say maybe it will influence Jeff. I think it wouldn't hurt Eric to be influenced either. But we love them all just the way they are. I have been trying to lose weight and it isn't an easy job. As you get older it gets even harder. I can do real good for days and than I fall to pieces and eat something I really shouldn't eat. But at least right now I have a good positive attitude and get back on the diet the next day. I lost 21 pounds a few weeks ago but these last 2 weeks I go up 2-3 pounds and than down 2 or 3 pounds. I have done this a number of times this last 2 weeks. But at least I am losing it again right away. I am just trying to cut back and watch what I am eating. Trying of couse to get more fiber in my body. Doing it this way some times takes longer but I guess it really is the best way to lose. A person wants to lose it right now (fast) but that doesn't always work either. Well I had better quit here.

It was good to hear from you Tammy. Thanks for all the help you gave all of us at the wedding. It was nice to have you there. For me never meeting you before, I thought you fit right in very good and it seemed like I had known you for some time. Thanks

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: