Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » We have a garage!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We have a garage!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let you know if you haven't heard we have a garage. Now we have a place other then our apartment for the bikes. Right now it is full of stuff that will be gone by the end of the summer so that we can trade off parking our car in it come winter.

Eric must not have ever had one because he told me several times "we have a garage." So now it is a joke between the two of us.

The next time you talk to him ask him about his garage.....

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that this is just great that you have a garage. I can't imagine taking the bikes outside and bringing them back up every time you want to ride them. I bet you will find that you will use them more often without the hassle!

No Eric has never had a garage. That was one of the things I had to give up when I moved to my new mobile home 5 years ago. I have had a garage for the past 15 years. Now that I am older it sure would be nice. I guess it doesn't matter how old you are or young they are nice. I am happy for you guys. Will you be able to afford 2 if another one opens up?

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric even has Maria saying that we have a garage....lol

No we won't be able to afford two garages. We weren't even planning on having one so we will just learn to trade off weeks. It won't be long and we will have a house with two car garage.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: