Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Sharon Pederson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharon Pederson
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my mom! She is just getting going on the internet and email. This is her email address if you would like to drop her a line....Sharon@toop.org. Everyone, please welcome her to the Toop.org website. Good luck and best wishes to all the new adventures. You'll do just fine once you get the hang of it.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited July 20, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post too much to the board lately.. but that is no excuse.

I want to welcome Sharon to the board and to the internet. It is a brand new place for her to explore. Remember when you first started on the internet or Email.... it was a very strange place and a little hard to do.. but over time it has become easier for all of us.

With that said

Welcome to the internet

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon ~ Welcome to Cyber Space! You'll love being a part of Eric & Sheryl's message board/forum, their website & the internet in general. It's so much fun & amazing how much smaller the world seems through this connection. It's a great way to keep in touch with others farther away. I do remember how strange it all seemed & how frustrating it could be at times when I was just learning email & how to use the internet. The best way to learn is just jump in feet first & TRY everything & ask LOTS of questions when you've exhausted all other possibilites. We're glad you're here!

P.S. It was great meeting you at Sheryl & Eric's Wedding - now we've got faces to go with the names!

------------------

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already E-Mailed Sharon. The first time she was very surprised to hear from me. In her E-Mail back, Sharon had be call her sister so I could give her Sharon's E-Mail address. I guess they E-Mailed her the same night. I was more than happy to help her with this little errand.

Welcome aboard Sharon!!!!!

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: