Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Someone Is Getting Married!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone Is Getting Married!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend Jane is getting married finally for the second time. What I mean by finally is that she has been dating this wonderful guy for the past 5 1/2 years. They make a great couple and I am so excited and happy for them both.

She is a friend who went through a divorce a few years prior to mine and I tried to be there for her. When I went through divorce myself she was a wonderful friend and helped me through a lot of the pain. I could call her at all times of days and she would drop everything to listen and help me through all my emotions.

She is wonderful!

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congraduations Jane. I don't know you but because Sheryl is so happy for you I am too. You and Sheryl must be good friends. It always helps to have some one you can be close to and be able to talk to. I have a good friend (Marlene) and because she is such a good friend you can complain about something or someone and because of the closeness between you she doesn't think bad about the person. You say something at work and right away they are against the person you said something about and that isn't what you need. You need some one to talk to but not be jugdemental about the person you are talking about. For an example, you can say something about your kids that they did and you are very upset about it but of course you still love your kids and so does she. You do the same thing at work and they would think the kids is a "ahole". I think you understand what I mean.

Good luck to you Jane.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: