Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Labor Day Weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Labor Day Weekend
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a full one. Got to see a lot of family members. Saturday morning for breakfast we had 13 people arrive at our front door at 9 a.m my sister Shannon and family and sister Stacy and family. I think that made our final decision not to have such a big family. That was a lot of mouths to feed. Wouldn't want to do that on a daily basis. LOL We went swimming, hung out, watched T.V. and visited. Had supper at Mcdonalds and the kids had a ball playing in the play area.

Saturday evening we went to Mom Toops got there about 9:30 and spent Sunday with Mom, Lynn, Dana and Dustin. After Maria woke from her nap we headed for Grandma Ninnemans. Got to her house in time for supper and a visit. The next morning Maria woke us and we started the day by 7:30. Had breakfast with Grandma, went for a walk around the small town of Clara City. Lots to see.....LOL My sister Sheleen and family came around noon and we had lunch with them, watched Problem Child 1, Problem Child 2, and Problem Child 3. We then went to the park once Maria got up from her nap.

It was a nice weekend, but very busy.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: