Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Interviews this week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interviews this week
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes Talk about a rain storm....
Her is how my last week has gone,

Monday Maria and I go to Cub and I get 2 phone calls while I'm there and 1 email when I got home. One of the callers was going to call me back in 30 minutes....20 minutes later a 4th person contacted me. That makes 4 for Monday

Tuesday did a phone interview at 2:00pm

Wednesday had an interview at 9am and one at 2pm. Got home, and the phone interview from the previous day had email me back asking for a live interview.

Thursday had 2 people call me about my resume and possibility of setting up interviews.

Friday have a Live (2nd) interview with a company at 9am... They figure it will take about 2 hours. Then I have a phone interview at 3:00 with a major company.

Talk about a very busy week

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does sound like a busy week. I wish you luck that one of them turn out to be something that you would like.

Good Luck

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: