Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » How is the job hunt going?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How is the job hunt going?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't heard too much about how it is going for you Eric on your job hunt and I never seem to think about it when I talk to you. Also, hows it go staying at home? You do a great job with helping out around the house. You do pretty good in the kitchen. I need to have you show Bill some of the ropes in the kitchen. He doesn't do too bad with doing the dishes but I haven't gotten him to do much if any cooking. Let me know your secert ,PLEASE!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric still hasn't found a job, but he still is interviewing and sending out resumes. It has only been a month since he was fired. So really aren't getting to nervous about it. Yes, it would be nice so that we can get back to paying extra bills, but you have to in times like these set them aside until it is possible. He has until March to find one he likes. So in the mean time we are keeping Maria home instead of daycare to save some more money. When he has an interview I will just use some of my FTO time at work. We will make it work. When he finds the job he wants and is given an offer we diffently will let everyone know.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wish I was working right now. It is very boring to be at home all the time. It is fun getting out and interviewing. Besides I'm really starting to get good at it, interviewing that is

I have several places calling me now. Most of them are consulting firms. Where you work on a project and then wait until the next project. I have one place where you are paid a salary (40 hours a week) if you are on a project or not. So that would be a stable job.

You never know... the best job might be right around the corner.

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited October 25, 2000).]

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have until March so don't settle for anything less than you want. Be picky on what you take and want. I no it must be a little frustrating and boring, but it will happen. Just need to be a little more patient then we have been.

Keep on praying everyone.....

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: