Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you gone to vote? Well if you haven't go vote and if you don't remember that you can't complain much about who gets in to office if you don't vote.

We were up at 5:45 a.m. so that we could get ready and vote early to beat the rush, but I think everyone else had the same idea. We did get in and out of there in 1/2 hour and that was including registering. So it didn't take much out of our days schedule.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted. But at 8:45am. I had to take the kids to school first and then when I went to the place where I was told to go I found out after I registered that I was in the wrong place. So I had to drive 3 miles to a different place and when I got there I walked in and they took my registered card and gave me a ballot and told me to go vote. I was in and out in 15 min. which is how long it took me to fill out the ballot. I was glad I was in the wrong place because if I hadn't been the other place had a line a block long. I heard someone say she was there at 7:30am and she was still in line at 8:30am. I don't know why but it didn't look like they were sit up like the other place. There was alot of people coming and going at the other place but no waiting line. Boy, was I glad I had alot of work to do and didn't want to waste time and still I wanted to vote. I am also glad I did it this am because it is terribly cold out here and windy. Glad to be home for the night.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I voted at 3:00 p.m. with the kids so that they could see what it is all about. I didn't have to do any waiting was in and out in 10 mintues but we don't live a large commuity like you all do. I sounds like we will not know until maybe the end of Nov. or maybe even Dec before we'll find out who won. Too bad people have to go to such measures to win. Sad! Sad! Sad! Honesty is the best way to go.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: